Welcome crafters! We have created these video tutorials to get you started crafting. You can also buy kits that include all the necessary materials and tutorials in our store.
For more video tutorials go to our YouTube channel - Craft to it!
Ring Bling Tutorial
Learn how to make beautiful rings with our Ring Bling kit.
Artist Kit Tutorial
Become an artist with our Artist Kit.
Needle Felted Mushroom Tutorial
Learn how to make Needle Felted Mushrooms.
You can also buy the Needle Felted Mushroom Kit.
Princess Wreath Tutorial
Learn how to make beautiful Princess Wreaths.
You can also buy the Princess Wreath Kit.
Needle Felted Gnome Tutorial
Learn how to make Needle Felted Gnomes.
You can also buy the Needle Felted Gnome Kit.
Needle Felted Bug Tutorial
Learn how to make Needle Felted Bugs.
You can also buy the Needle Felted Bugs Kit.
Needle Felted Owl Tutorial
Learn how to make a Needle Felted Owl.
You can also buy the Needle Felted Owl Kit.
Needle Felted Teddy Bear Tutorial
Learn how to make a Needle Felted Teddy Bear.
You can also buy the Needle Felted Teddy Bear Kit.
Needle Felting 101
Leather Wrap Tennis Bracelet Tutorial
Buy the Leather Wrap Tennis Bracelet kit.
Leaf Necklace Video Tutorial
Buy the Elf Hat kit, which includes the Leaf Necklace.
Needle Felted Gnome and Hedgehog Tutorial
Click here for the Needle Felted Gnome and Hedgehog Tutorial
Recent Blog Posts
- The Best Gift is a Home-made Gift from Lullubee It's really hard to buy gifts for my friends during the holidays; either I don't know what the...
- Needle Felted Winter Scene (using new felting techniques!) For the holidays, we've designed a needle felted winter scene and several needle felted ornaments...
- Street Art-Art for the People Street art is all around us in the city; you may refer to it as graffiti or vandalism. Graffiti...
- Free Needle Felting Tutorial: Panoramic Easter Egg Tiffany and I would like to give all of our crafters a free needle felted, panoramic, Easter eg...
- What is gourmet salt all about? You may be wondering why Lullubee is writing about salt. Well, the last blog post I wrote was ab...