Can I cancel my monthly subscription?
Yes. Monthly subscriptions can be cancelled at any time.
Is sales tax charged?
Because lullbee is based in New York, we must charge sales tax to all shipments being made to New York.
Is my credit card and personal information secure?
Yes. Transactions go through a secure shopping cart powered by Shopify.com, one of the biggest e-commerce providers on the web. Shopify is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. More details here.
How do I send a monthly subscription as a gift?
If you would like to give a subscription as a gift, please choose your desired subscription length and checkout as normal. During the checkout process, please specify the recipient's address as the shipping address.
When will my order be shipped
Regular orders: We aim to ship all orders within 24 hours.
Subscriptions: Your first box will ship the first week of the month after you subscribe. For example, if you order on March 10th, your first box will be sent to you the first week of April.
How will my order be shipped?
All orders are shipped via First Class USPS.
When will my credit card be charged?
Your credit card will be charged the full amount at the time of purchase.
Do you ship internationally?
Yes. International shipping is not included in the price. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What if one of the products is damaged?
If you receive a damaged item, please contact us and we will send you a replacement as soon as possible.
What if I don't like one of the products that I receive?
Please contact us, and ship the unused product back to us for a refund.
Recent Blog Posts
- Free Needle Felting Tutorial: Panoramic Easter Egg Tiffany and I would like to give all of our crafters a free needle felted, panoramic, Easter eg...
- What is gourmet salt all about? You may be wondering why Lullubee is writing about salt. Well, the last blog post I wrote was ab...
- DIY Hostess and House-warming Gifts by Lullubee I'm from the Mid-West and I fancy myself pretty friendly! I'm the kind of person who nods hello ...
- Watching Over Me I miss the black, shiny Raven that always sat on my gate; he and a few of his friends were alway...
- Lullubee for all ages My mother-in-law was recently widowed and she's had a hard time finding things to keep he...