1. What is lullubee?
We make it easy for you to create interesting, high quality crafts. We design the project, source the materials, create the tutorials, leaving you the fun part! You can buy ready-to-make craft kits, you can buy a monthly subscription in which you get a craft project at your doorstep every month, or you can buy ready-made crafts in our Made by the Artist collection.
2. Craft of the Month Club
Learn new craft techniques, receive quality hard to find art supplies and experience the thrill of lullubee craft kits every month!
We supply ideas, inspiration, supplies, easy to understand instructions, free shipping, and an artistic surprise in every monthly kit. For adults, teens, and seniors, lullubee craft kits are a great way to spend your time!
We have two versions of our monthly craft box:
- lullubee Craft of the Month: designed for adults with some experience in crafting and sewing
- lullubee Needle Felting Craft of the Month Club: for felting enthusiasts
lullubee was founded in 2012 by Tiffany Dekel and Laura Burch, after they realized that there are many people who want to create beautiful handmade crafts and jewelry, or who want their children and grandchildren to enjoy the pleasures of creating things with their own hands, but either don't have the time or don't know where to start.
Laura is a craft artist who has run her own design studio and children's boutique, and has published several books on creating handmade gifts. Laura also sells her toys and needle felted sculptures on her Etsy store, and teaches needle felting. Laura remembers creating handcrafted presents for her family and friends as a child, and is the kind of person that is awestruck by visiting craft stores, flea markets, and antique stores. Her home is full of handmade objects from painted chairs, to rugs, to teddy bear blankets, to craft supplies and tools like paint brushes, drawers full of wires and beads, drills and handsaws.
Tiffany is a designer, crafter, and internet entrepreneur. Tiffany met Laura while taking a class Laura taught on needle felting. Their shared passion for crafting and entrepreneurship make them an ideal match, and lullubee represents their shared vision.
Based in New York City, lullubee aims to bring the pleasures of creating beautiful handmade objects to people around the world.
Recent Blog Posts
- Free Needle Felting Tutorial: Panoramic Easter Egg Tiffany and I would like to give all of our crafters a free needle felted, panoramic, Easter eg...
- What is gourmet salt all about? You may be wondering why Lullubee is writing about salt. Well, the last blog post I wrote was ab...
- DIY Hostess and House-warming Gifts by Lullubee I'm from the Mid-West and I fancy myself pretty friendly! I'm the kind of person who nods hello ...
- Watching Over Me I miss the black, shiny Raven that always sat on my gate; he and a few of his friends were alway...
- Lullubee for all ages My mother-in-law was recently widowed and she's had a hard time finding things to keep he...