1. What is lullubee?
We make it easy for you to create interesting, high quality crafts. We design the project, source the materials, create the tutorials, leaving you the fun part! You can buy ready-to-make craft kits, you can buy a monthly subscription in which you get a craft project at your doorstep every month, or you can buy ready-made crafts in our Made by the Artist collection.
2. Craft of the Month Club
Learn new craft techniques, receive quality hard to find art supplies and experience the thrill of lullubee craft kits every month!
We supply ideas, inspiration, supplies, easy to understand instructions, free shipping, and an artistic surprise in every monthly kit. For adults, teens, and seniors, lullubee craft kits are a great way to spend your time!
- lullubee Craft of the Month: designed for adults or teens with some experience in crafting and sewing
lullubee was founded in 2012 by Tiffany Dekel and Laura Burch, after they realized that there are many people who want to create beautiful handmade crafts and jewelry, or who want their children and grandchildren to enjoy the pleasures of creating things with their own hands, but either don't have the time or don't know where to start.
Laura is a craft artist who has run her own design studio and children's boutique, and has published several books on creating handmade gifts. Laura also sells her toys and needle felted sculptures on her Etsy store, and teaches needle felting. Laura remembers creating handcrafted presents for her family and friends as a child, and is the kind of person that is awestruck by visiting craft stores, flea markets, and antique stores. Her home is full of handmade objects from painted chairs, to rugs, to teddy bear blankets, to craft supplies and tools like paint brushes, drawers full of wires and beads, drills and handsaws.
Tiffany is a designer, crafter, and internet entrepreneur. Tiffany met Laura while taking a class Laura taught on needle felting. Their shared passion for crafting and entrepreneurship make them an ideal match, and lullubee represents their shared vision.
Based in New York City, lullubee aims to bring the pleasures of creating beautiful handmade objects to people around the world.
Recent Blog Posts
- The Best Gift is a Home-made Gift from Lullubee It's really hard to buy gifts for my friends during the holidays; either I don't know what the...
- Needle Felted Winter Scene (using new felting techniques!) For the holidays, we've designed a needle felted winter scene and several needle felted ornaments...
- Street Art-Art for the People Street art is all around us in the city; you may refer to it as graffiti or vandalism. Graffiti...
- Free Needle Felting Tutorial: Panoramic Easter Egg Tiffany and I would like to give all of our crafters a free needle felted, panoramic, Easter eg...
- What is gourmet salt all about? You may be wondering why Lullubee is writing about salt. Well, the last blog post I wrote was ab...